Monday, February 13, 2012

Another Glimpse of Me in 'Wanderlust'

Here's a still of me hiding behind Alan Alda's shoulder. I think this was the first day I shot and was surprised because I didn't know he was part of the film. Needless to say, it was a good shock because he's someone I've always admired in entertainment.

The woman at my table is Jamie, who I recently found out teaches Hapkido at my YMCA. The little kid's name is Ian. He was a ton of fun, always trying to gross us out before and after takes. I didn't know it at the time but he was actually a credited actor in the film, with a few lines.

Here's the complete clip:





Really fun shoot, which is rare in extra work!

2 comments:

Insomniacdee said...

Kewl. I got to meet Alda at a book-signing my first year in L.A. He seemed like a really nice man--and genuinely funny. I was thrilled just to shake his hand. :)

ssportsman said...

sweet...2 degrees of separation from AA