Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Tuesday Top Ten - Top Ten Things I Wish I Could Tell My 21-Year-Old Self

And with ten minutes to spare before the end of the day!

This isn't meant to preach to anyone. This is specific advice I'd give myself even though it may apply to you too.

Take care of your skin
It's important. If you don't, it will lead to regrets and scares later on.

It doesn't have to be perfect
Know the time to let it go and know it's okay to fail.


Figure it out sooner
Don't shy away from what drives your passion. The sooner you arrive at this, the more time you have for it.

Drink less
Most of the things I regret in life I've done after drinking too much.

Go out more
Most of the things I've enjoyed in life are experiences that wouldn't have happened if I'd stayed home that night.

Follow your dreams
You know what that is; give yourself the time to get good at it.

If it seems like an opportunity, jump on it
I can think of half a dozen chances I've been given that could have made a lot of difference.

You aren't as weird as you think you are
Everyone is just as scared, confused, joyful and excited about things as you are.

Go ahead, ask her
If you don't ask, you'll never know and probably always wonder.

Spinach isn't that bad
Just don't put all that vinegar in it.

No comments: